We offer a selection of different treatment options for teeth straightening here at My Dental Surgery.
These include what's known as 'fixed braces' and clear aligners which you change every few weeks (depending on your personal treatment plan). The best way to establish what's best for you is to arrange a consultation. Contact Us today to discuss your situation.
Here are some more details on our treatment options:
Fixed braces are used to improve the alignment of crooked, protruding and crowded teeth using brackets which are bonded to each tooth and elastics joined by a fine wire to move teeth into the ideal position. We offer traditional metal and more discreet ceramic types.
Invisalign is a custom made set of clear, almost invisible braces that you can easily remove for meals, brushing and social occasions. The aligners are custom made using the latest 3D printing technology. They are changed every every 7-10days as they incrementally move your teeth into your ideal position
Invisalign Vs Traditional Braces
Like contact lenses for your teeth, Invisalign are virtually invisible with no metal at all.
Invisalign can be removed for meals and social occasions. As easy to remove and rewear like a pair of gloves.
As Invisalign are removable they have no impact on how clean you can keep your teeth. In fact, many wearers find wearing Invisalign makes it easier to make healthier choices.
Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative:
- Average treatment times of ONLY 6 MONTHS.
- Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible.
- Use of braces has been shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result.
- Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable.
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene.
- Typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers.
SmileTRU is a clear positioner system that goes far beyond conventional braces in comfort and convenience for both the patient and the practitioner. SmileTru are an alterntive option to Invisalign.